Saying goodbye to the Cart... for now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ryan, May 24, 2017.

1. Ryan

Ryan Moderator Staff Member

Just a heads up to everyone that we have shelved the cart for the time being in favor of working on melee combat sooner. The cart is a can of worms that could derail our progress for days or weeks and so instead of taking that risk I've decided to allow the basket to carry a ton of resources so that we can push off the cart work for the time being.

So just so you know that you can use the basket in lieu of the cart and that because of this you will be slicing and dicing baddies much much sooner

2. JFalcon

JFalcon Member

That seems fair enough. After all, Little Red Riding hood was carrying a basket and not pushing a cart when she had to face the Big Bad Wolf. :)

3. Ryan

True story! The cart will make a return, no doubt there, just not likely for a while.. Perhaps when you need to haul larger pieces of wood or larger objects in generate

4. Turbatus

Turbatus Member

The cart of many frustrations :D I agree with putting it on time out until it changes its attitude and decides to cooperate!

5. JFalcon

JFalcon Member

Just give me a bag of holding and I'll be eternally grateful. BTW, love the avatar, it leaves me slightly Disturbed. :)

6. Ryan

That might be a looongggg time out :)