Reload Level not resetting current task

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by troysanders5, Nov 22, 2016.

1. troysanders5

troysanders5 New Member

When I hit Reload/Reset for the task it reloads me back to where I stared but will not Reset the task...
    eg. The Forge task asks that you put in 10 coal and iron but when 1 of the coal fell though the floor I hit Reload?/Reset and it did not reset the task it just reloaded me.

2. Ryan

Ryan Moderator Staff Member

This is the current intended behavior, it's mainly meant as a way to reload the level incase something has gone terribly wrong. Are you sure the coal fell through the floor and didn't miss the opening? Either way having 10 coal in the furnace isn't 100% necessary, it's just a good number to ensure it burns hot enough, long enough but honest 5 should be enough.. If you get on the bellows and start working them Skelly will skip forward to that portion of the quest and give you updated instructions.

TL:DR - you don't need 10 to finish the task, all you need to do is get the furnace, with 10 iron in it, hot enough to make the bloom

3. troysanders5

troysanders5 New Member

Yep the coal fell through the floor in the Coal/Iron store. I went to pick it up and it acted like it was stuck on something then when I let go and tried to get it again it went through
    the floor never to be seen again.

4. Ryan

Ryan Moderator Staff Member

So the coal is falling through the floor under the pile, not when you drop it in the furnace? Could you send me a screenshot of where it is falling through? You can take screenshots in game by pressing trigger and face1(up on the touch pad) on the right hand.., Screenshots end up in: AppData\Local\YoreVR\Saved\Screenshots

5. troysanders5

troysanders5 New Member

Well I tried to take a screenshot but nothing happened, I tried the way you said and the way Vive said to do it.