Progression of Building?

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by TSWARTHOG, Nov 25, 2016.

1. TSWARTHOG

TSWARTHOG New Member

Hello Everyone,

Spent time recently to upgrade the "shack", and I have reached a point when the Building Requirements sign just says "Building Requirements" and nothing more.
    All other buildings are up Smith, Range, light/heavy weapon, & horseshoe range so this does not appear to be a requirement.

Can anyone let me know if I have a glitch on my hands...or perhaps I am missing something?

Thanks,

~ts

2. Ryan

Ryan Moderator Staff Member

do you have the fireplace, bed, table and other things in the house? In that case it's fully upgraded for now, but it looks like it isn't properly removing the sign once finished. Made a note of it though, should have this fixed this week

3. TSWARTHOG

TSWARTHOG New Member

Yes, the house had the bed/table and other upgrades. Assumed it was completed, although the sign teasing further upgrades was getting to me! :)

Looks like the area still has one zone set aside for building (assuming this may be the pub people mention). Not sure I see building chest for it, although I will to have to give it a more detailed look tomorrow after work.

Thanks,

~ts

4. Ryan

Thanks for the reply, we have a fix in that should get rid of the sign/box when the house is fully upgraded

5. Athanaric

Athanaric New Member

Speaking of building progression. I can't seem to unlock the ability to build the pub I've seen other people have. I think I've built everything else, but haven't gotten the prompt for it.

6. Ryan

We are in the progress of rebuilding the pub on our end so it can be a multi-step building. Aiming to have it back in in a couple of weeks