performance drop after patch??

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Grindolf, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Grindolf

Grindolf New Member

Hi just want to ask has enyone else has issues of performance after newest patch... i have, its now allmous unplayable head tracking cause afull blinking on in helmet screen, i know i have bellow min prosessor(i have i5 4440 and gforce 1070) for vr but for now allmoust all games has been playable even this until new patch, and other question, how i reset the game, i want start over, i missed skelly first speaks because my hedseat wasnt right :)
    i willl try install new drivers and give new try....

2. Silvercrow

Silvercrow New Member

Hi, im new to yore. I've only played the newest patch and i also have performance issues. When the blinking appears i just change my position a little bit and then i reload the level via the main menue. Most times it works.
    I have once reseted the game by just changing the file extension of the two files in this folder "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\YoreVR\Saved\SaveGames" to ".old". You can also move them to a save directory or delet them at all if you don't wanna keep them.

3. Ryan

Ryan Moderator Staff Member

Do the performance issues happen immediately, or do they start fine but get slower over time?

So starting fresh improves your performance? Does it stay high indefinitely after playing for 1-2 hours or does it get worse?

4. Ryan

What driver versions are you using? Are yoou using Steam VR beta?

5. Grindolf

Grindolf New Member

the performance drop start after i chop down first tree... and it wont go away even i restart game.... mayby its that logs lying on ground that cause that .. need to try that fresh start soon.... my driver version is 375.70 and i dont use Steam VR beta..
    edit: there is newer drivers so i try them today 375.86

6. Ryan

New version went up yesterday with a slew of revisions, hoping some of them might have solved this issue.. Could you give it another go and let me know if the problem is still there? I will get a new beta build up soon so that you can send us a log and we can pinpoint what is causing this