Oculus touch controls?

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by FiddyPercent, Dec 18, 2016.

1. FiddyPercent

FiddyPercent New Member

I saw the change log and got this even though I own an oculus w/touch. I cant seem to get it working right tho, the only way I know how to move is by holding down the Y button and analog stick at the same time (which is unplayable as they are both on the same hand...) no other buttons seem to work and I can't pull up a menu. am I just doing something wrong?

2. Ryan

Ryan Moderator Staff Member

It's super buggy right now and unfortunately because of a change in the steam backend we have no choice but to have the oculus logo next to our game because we have room-scale checked, so now Oculus users assume, rightfully so, that Yore has full touch support, which it doesn't as our controllers have been on back order for 2 weeks. Just pushed a new build to beta branch on steam with touch fixes, hopefully, but need someone to help test it

3. R3volve

R3volve New Member

I hope you guys get your controllers in soon. I'm looking forward to fiddling around in Yore again.

4. FiddyPercent

FiddyPercent New Member

Ah update didn't seem to work exact same issue as last time. But the Game only shows HTC compatible so don't worry, I just checked the update logs to see if support was in the works. I hope you get your touch controllers soon.

5. Ryan

Ryan Moderator Staff Member

We have a new beta branch up on steam that hopefully improves the touch support (although I think it broke some of the Vive controls) so I would love to hear how things are working now