NPC Characters

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Riantic, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Riantic

Riantic New Member

I was just wondering if you guys will be implementing more npc's into the game such as bards in the taverns or maybe villagers that may have tasks for you such as finding their missing husband or child.
    I think this would give the game a much greater atmosphere and help with immersion

btw I would just like to say you guys are doing amazing work and i cant wait for the finished product!

2. Ryan

Ryan Moderator Staff Member

Hey hey! Yep, we definitely are. The first npcs, outside of Skelly of course, will be enemies in the dungeon that you fight.. After that I imagine we'll want to work on some npc's in the tavern that come and go and earn you gold by staying there and drinking your mead. The end goal with that building is that it would be an upfront investment and an ongoing expense however it managed correctly it would be a revenue stream. So if this interests you and you had some ideas I would love to to hear what kind of npc's that we could populate the tavern with and how the player would have to work to keep them happy and earn gold off them.

I hadn't even though of NPC's giving out quests but it's definitely a possibility.