Deer Comfort Zones

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Daniel, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Daniel

Daniel New Member

So after checking out the DevVlog 10 on YouTube, I had a question concerning the deer comfort zones. My understanding is that the more deer we hunt, the more their comfort zones will increase (meaning they’ll notice us from a further distance).
    Let’s say I get to a point where it’s just too exhausting hunting deer, would I theoretically be able to go vegetarian for a while so that the deer can lower their guard? Or will I forever be known to them as the angel of death?

Also I’m hoping there’s a limit to how much their comfort zones increase, I’m not so great at sniping :oops:

2. Turbatus

Turbatus Member

From the ~50 deer I've killed, they don't seem to be any harder to kill tbh... They don't seem to go any farther than the closest target from the archery setup unfortunately :p

3. Ryan

Ryan Moderator Staff Member

Yea, right now we aren't making it that extreme but the end goal is that after 5-10 deer it starts getting very very hard to hunt or in other words it becomes very very realistic and just like real like you'll have to start being very quiet and very sneaky so they don't hear or see you.

To answer your main question though there is a cool down,so if you go to farming they will gradually become less and less scared of you

Studpup likes this.