Controls

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Turbatus, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Turbatus

Turbatus Member

So, since I'm going to be sticking around a while, guess I'll ask this question... What's up with the controls? I've just kinda gone with it as it is, but they are freaking weird... (Maybe because I don't fully understand them?)

One moment I'm using the track pad in my left hand, do something, and now I can only teleport with my left hand, do something else, now I teleport with my right hand, and something else now I can only d pad with my right hand.... Sometimes teleport is aimed with my hand, sometimes with my head...

What can I do to lock it to one way and keep it that way?

2. Del-Dredd

Del-Dredd New Member

Read instructions in menu house.

Basically, hit right on right hands Dpad selects Dpad movement on Left Hand, hit right on Left hand Dpad selects Dpad movement on Right Hand.
    You should see the white cross as an indication. You can still use teleport on the opposite controller by touching Down on pad.

Teleport is always by controller movement , Although it is a bit weird if you are holding something with trigger pulled ie the basket.
    I always try to use the other hand then to teleport.

Turbatus likes this.
  3. Turbatus

Turbatus Member

Oh... I have a lot to learn about these controllers lol. That's pretty nifty that they can work that way... Will try it out tonight with this new found knowledge. Thanks!

Yup. That straightened everything out for me. Sweet.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  4. Ryan

Ryan Moderator Staff Member

huzzah!