Cart movement

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by troysanders5, Nov 19, 2016.

1. troysanders5

troysanders5 New Member

I am having problems getting the cart to move, I have clicked all over the cart to try & move it but nothing works.
    How do I move the cart so I can go get stuff?

2. TheIvoryKitty

TheIvoryKitty Member

You pull it as you would a tool-cart (those little pull carts you may have had and/or ridden in as a kid). Grab the cart by the very end of the long pull bar attached to the front. Keep it in your hand and teleport or move wherever you want to go. You'll pull it behind you.

3. troysanders5

troysanders5 New Member

Got it working. Now have other issues :(
    The game will be good when they get all the bugs out and add more to it.

4. TheIvoryKitty

TheIvoryKitty Member

The Devs are really active in trying to add to the game and resolve issues. If you are experiencing a new problem that you think might be a bug, I'm sure they'd like to hear about it and help you out. You might post it to the Bug forum?

5. Ryan

Ryan Moderator Staff Member

Could you talk a bit more about the other bugs and issues you've encountered as well? If you can actually make some bug reports in the bug section of the forums here they will get top priority. thanks!

troysanders5 and TheIvoryKitty like this.
  6. Del-Dredd

Del-Dredd New Member

The issue I find with the cart is it is very difficult to turn it as the front wheels are fixed straight ahead and do not turn.
    If it was a small two wheeled cart no issue, even pulled by a horse etc, Four wheels need the fronts to turn/steer as in real life.
    I have never seen a wagon or cart with four wheels that do not steer, exception being a Railway wagon as those run on tracks.

7. Athanaric

Athanaric New Member

The Best way I've found to use the cart is to grab it with your non teleportation hand and use Teleport movement to drag the cart where you want to go. When using dpad movement I often had trouble feeling like the cart was moving with me, but with teleportation movement for some reason it feels much better. (You can also turn around and watch the cart to make sure it's not going to hit a tree or anything with tele movement.)

8. Del-Dredd

Del-Dredd New Member

No issue with using Dpad or teleport to move it, the dam thing does not turn well due to the front wheels not steering.
    It would need a redesign as those current wheels would hit the sides, smaller front wheels mounted lower like a western stagecoach would be needed.
    Or mounted out front on a pivoting beam like the old soapbox/gocart style.

9. Ryan

Ryan Moderator Staff Member

yep, we are in the process of reworking it now so we'll be tackling the turning in this next round of recode

10. Del-Dredd

Del-Dredd New Member

You guys are working well, look forward to things to come.