Bwahaha. Cheesy YouTube channel reserved...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Turbatus, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Turbatus

Turbatus Member

So, I made my first youtube channel... It'll only be Yore content (Bugs/glitches posted here are going to be hidden as I expect lots of those in the early days) Yore's & Mine is the channel name... Once you guys push out more content expect a series :p

2. Ryan

Ryan Moderator Staff Member

This is amazing! I love love love the name of the channel too, not just one play on words but two in a sentence with only 2 words! What kind of videos are you thinking about doing first? Link us the channel as I can't find it when I search.

3. Turbatus

Turbatus Member

No public videos yet, I still gotta figure out using the vive mic to record (never made any videos with voice before)

But just a general let's play as the main series. like one episode I'll go hunting, another I'll forge a blade, maybe a dungeon crawl with prep. things of that nature. so while you guys add things to do (don't think anyone would watch me just chop trees for 10 minutes lol) I'll figure out everything else for voice and stuff.

4. Ryan

Ryan Moderator Staff Member

definitely.. you want to fashion a make-shift pop filter for that mic. I take a square of foam from the vive box mold and tape it over the mic hole